• If I have been injured at work or in an auto accident, can I be seen at your facility?

    Yes, if you have been involved in an auto accident, you can come in directly to our offices for care. We do not require that you have an attorney.

    If you have been injured at work, you can also seek services at our facilities. There are proper reporting laws that you should follow when injured at work. Your work injury should be reported to your employer. You may request from your employer that authorization be granted for you to seek care at our office. We are not a law office, and are not providing legal advise.

    Under California Penal Code Section 550 (a)(1), it is unlawful to “knowingly present or cause to be presented any false or fraudulent claim for the payment of a loss or injury, including payment of a loss or injury under a contract of insurance”. Anyone who violates this subsection is guilty of a felony, punishable, as specified in section 550(c)(1), by:

    “Imprisonment in the State Prison for 2, 3, or 5 years; and a Fine not exceeding $50,000 or double the amount of the fraud, whichever is greater.”

  • Can I be seen if I am a cash paying patient or have private insurance?

    Yes, contact us and provide your information and prescription or letter of referral if applicable and we will verify coverage.

  • Do you also accept personal injury cases?

    Yes, if you have been involved in a work injury, in a slip/trip and fall accident, auto accident, or other various types of personal/work injuries we will provide care for you as appropriate. Contact us to provide more information to provide you with the most appropriate care.

  • If I am an adjuster or employer, how can I request a functional capacity evaluation for return to work purposes?

    As the employer or adjuster, for returning an injured worker to work safely and promptly, you may contact us or submit your request in writing to fax number (310) 933-1427. Please provide your contact information and that of the patient. We will schedule the patient in one of our facilities to accommodate the patient as best as we can.

  • If I am an AME/QME, how can I schedule a functional capacity evaluation with your facility?

    An FCE is a critical and useful tool in the assessment of ability of an injured worker to return to work and to determine if they are a Qualified Injured Worker. It is also critical per the AMA Guides when considering an alternate rating method resulting from the Almaraz/Guzman developments. Please fax your request to (310) 933-1427with your contact information and that of the patient, and we will schedule the evaluation in one of our locations most convenient to your patient.