FAQs About Our Services

dr. mirzaians answers your most

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, if you have been involved in an auto accident, you can come in directly to our offices for care. We do not require that you have an attorney.
If you have been injured at work, you can also seek services at our facilities. There are proper reporting laws that you should follow when injured at work. Your work injury should be reported to your employer. You may request from your employer that authorization be granted for you to seek care at our office. We are not a law office, and are not providing legal advise.
Under California Penal Code Section 550 (a)(1), it is unlawful to “knowingly present or cause to be presented any false or fraudulent claim for the payment of a loss or injury, including payment of a loss or injury under a contract of insurance”. Anyone who violates this subsection is guilty of a felony, punishable, as specified in section 550(c)(1), by:
“Imprisonment in the State Prison for 2, 3, or 5 years; and a Fine not exceeding $50,000 or double the amount of the fraud, whichever is greater.”

Yes, contact us and provide your information and prescription or letter of referral if applicable and we will verify coverage.

Yes, if you have been involved in a work injury, in a slip/trip and fall accident, auto accident, or other various types of personal/work injuries we will provide care for you as appropriate. Contact us to provide more information to provide you with the most appropriate care.

As the employer or adjuster, for returning an injured worker to work safely and promptly, you may contact us or submit your request in writing to fax number (310) 933-1427. Please provide your contact information and that of the patient. We will schedule the patient in one of our facilities to accommodate the patient as best as we can.

An FCE is a critical and useful tool in the assessment of ability of an injured worker to return to work and to determine if they are a Qualified Injured Worker. It is also critical per the AMA Guides when considering an alternate rating method resulting from the Almaraz/Guzman developments. Please fax your request to (310) 747-5406 with your contact information and that of the patient, and we will schedule the evaluation in one of our locations most convenient to your patient.